As many of you know, we do a lot of organic around our house. As we start the process of building our new house, I am becoming more and more frugal. Trying to provide your family with chemical free products is quite expensive. However, I do realize the importance of it and I'm working hard at trying to go from purchasing these products to making them myself. This will be a process as I determine what I will use. My first attempt at making a all natural product was a success. I could not be more happy with the turnout. In fact, I love it more than what I've been using.
I have been using Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent for several years. I am now using my very own homemade detergent, Thanks to Rebekah, from Potholes and Pantyhose. for the recipe! The recipe and directions are SUPER easy! I promise you will not be disappointed!
Here’s what you’ll need:
4 C Liquid Castile Soap
1 C White Vinegar
1 C Water
1 TBS Lemon Juice
1 tsp Tea tree oil
1 Recycled Bottle - As you can see in the picture above, I used my old Seventh Generation bottle.
Directions:
1. Pour Castile, Vinegar, and water into your recycled bottle.
2.Add your Lemon Juice
3. Add your tree oil
4. Shake the bottle and mix the ingredients.
5. Refrigerate and your done! It's that easy!!
You will use about 2T per load! If you use this, let me know what you think. Does anyone else use any homemade Dishwasher Detergents??
No comments:
Post a Comment