Friday, March 9, 2012

We love Eddie!

Edventure is the BEST, especially on a rainy day! I love that Edventure always has new things for the kids. It is a place that I just let the kids do whatever they want and I follow them. They love it and Mommy loves it! Mommy loves it even more when I get a great deal on a membership! Thank you Living Social!!!

I heart my babies!!Now, that is a HUGE chess game!
Busy bee...

My little fire girl!
Big Brother below to catch a fallen hat!

Making snow angels in story land!

Jackson high- fiving the snowman from Snowy Days!
Dr. Starnes doing her first cleaning!
An, another first cleaning....They look so serious!
It's always fun to shop at the grocery store!

My future shopper!

Hard at work!

She will find out one day grocery shopping really isn't all that fun!

No comments: