Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I am so blessed with a husband that loves us and works so hard at providing for our family! It's so easy to take it for granted and forget to show him how thankful we are for what he does for us. I could not be more thankful for him and the love he has for us!

Jason was out of town for work today and I was not expecting him until late. However, it was a nice surprise to see him at 5:15. However, I was not prepared for dinner. We decided to go have Mexican. It was a very entertaining dinner. Jackson wanted them to sing Happy Birthday, so he asked them in a very low voice if they would sing Happy Birthday to his Daddy. It was so low that I truly didn't think they knew what he said. Jason AND Jackson were so embarrassed. Jackson had no idea it would be so many Mexicans singing in Spanish. Jackson literally hid his face in the corner the entire time they were singing. After we left, I asked him why he got in embarrassed. He told me "Mom, I wasn't. I was just laughing and laughing at them. I didn't want them to see me because then they would laugh at me." I love that silly boy!


Jackson could not wait to give Daddy his new Fly Fishing goodies!

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We love you!

Jason's favorite cake is a Chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, so that's what he gets every year! Savannah wanted to decorate it with sprinkles, so that was her special touch.

Make a wish Daddy!!

No comments: