Friday, December 21, 2012

All Aborad!! The Polar Express!

Jason, Kevin, and I took a LONG drive to Bryson City to take the kids on a train ride to the North Pole(aka: Dillsboro) yesterday! It was a very long trip, but it was so worth it seeing the kids expressions and the memories they made with their cousins! Aunt Jennifer, we missed you!!! Boo for work!!!

On the Polar Express, you come dressed in your pj's! What fun this was for the kids?!! Aunt Jennifer gave the three girls matching pj's and matching pjs for their American Girl dolls! Haley and Kendall were dressed in their pj's when we met, so when Savannah opened hers, she began to squeal. She was so excited!!! Her gown came off immediately! Thank you, Aunt Jennifer!!!


 
We stopped for a potty break and snacks! I have to say that I think these are two of the cutest, sweetest girls I have every seen! They were so stinkin excited!! 
We made it!!! Unfortunaltey, It was raining, but we did not let it ruin our fun!!! In fact, these cuties loved sharing the Hello Kitty umbrella! You know Savannah loves her cousin when she lets her hold it for them!
Love these silly Kids!
 Sweet Girls!!
 We have our Golden Tickets!
 All Aboard!!!
 

 I don't know what I would do without these kiddos! They are my heart!
 Haley took a picture of her Daddy and Uncle Kevin! I think we may have a photographer on our hands! :-)
 
Dancing with the chefs on the Polar Express!
 
The tongue is out..... :-)
 
This is the sweetest....If you notice, Haley is trying to get a little girl to join them that she noticed just sitting there....
 
And, she got her up and joining the fun! So sweet! 
My Girl!

 
Love her!!! 
 
Hot Chocolate!!! 

 
Cookies!!!! Those cookies were awesome if I must say so myself! 
 
Dancing up close with the chef! 

 
And of course, it's more fun to dance with your cousins! 
Sweet Kendall asked Uncle Jason if she could sit with him. Love it!
 
Arriving at the "North Pole"! They were trying to be the first to spot Santa on his sleigh waving at us.

 
There he is!!!! 
 
While waiting on Santa, we sang some Christmas carols.
 

 
 Santa's here!!! Kendall told Santa she wanted a motorcycle. :-)
 Santa gave all the kids a Christmas Bell!

 
This was such a fun trip! We all had a great time!

No comments: