Christmas Eve at the Starnes is always a guaranteed good time, especially for the kids! We are truly blessed with family and for that I am so thankful!!
Jackson playing with the manager scene before we all sit down to read the Christmas story together.
She is my little bundle of Joy!
Miss Kendall opening her gifts!
Savannah opening her Barbie Limo from Aunt Tami and Uncle Bryan.
Jackson opening his "new toy" from Uncle Bryan......
A bow and arrow!! Uncle Bryan had no idea that just 2 days prior, Jackson told us he wanted a bow and arrow. Thank you Uncle Bryan!!
My beautiful niece, Abigail...aka...As she told me over Thanksgiving, our soon to be permanent babysitter! We can't wait!!
I just love this little fashion diva!!! What's not to love? Doesn't this picture make you want to pinch her little cheeks!!
Grandma was thrilled about her planner I gave her. She has been searching forever for a planner, so I knew this was the perfect gift for her.
One of my favorite pictures from the Starnes Christmas! Nothing makes me happier than to see someone surprised or excited about their Christmas gift. I am thrilled to see the expression on Grandma's face from this gift we gave her....
She loves it!!! And, we love you, Grandma! Thank you for being the Grandmother that you are to all of our kids! We are so blessed to have you!!
Haley opening some of her gifts. Love the serious look she has on her face. :-)
Another favorite picture from the Starnes Christmas....Aunt Jennifer's reaction to her planner I gave her. I know they will enjoy these! I absolutely love mine! This is my second year using this planner. For those of you who are in search of a great 2013 planner, you should consider the Erin Condren Life Planner! It is a great one!
Cousins!!
The JOY girls! Thank you, Aunt Jennifer, for our shirts!
Silly Kids! Savannah, is that a yawn I see?
No comments:
Post a Comment