As it does every year, Christmas gets better and better! I absolutely love seeing Christmas through the eyes of my children!
Our Christmas Tree! Every year, I think I can part with this beautiful angel that sits on top of that tree, and I just can't bring myself to do it. Many years ago, I went shopping with my good friend, Kristen. That was a shopping trip I will never forget. That was the day I got my angel. I did not even have a place of my own, much less a tree. However, when I saw that angel, I just had to have her! Every year I hang that angel, I think about that wonderful shopping day we had.
Twas the night before Christmas, when two very excited kids made their way outside to throw reindeer food for Santa's reindeer....
And, of course, you can't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Santa. He may just forget to leave presents if you don't! :-)
At last, before we head off to bed, we have to check to see if Santa sent us a message and if made the naughty or nice list....Hmmm....Let's see...
I know you can see the excitement in this picture!!! Jackson was so excited when Santa said Jackson, you made the "nice" list! I just love it!!!
Savannah's turn....Yes, that's you Savannah, right there in South Carolina.
Can you tell she is nervous as she gets closer to seeing if she made the "nice" list???
And, YES, she did!! See Daddy!!!
Santa Claus has been to the Starnes house!!!
And here are two anxious kids to see what Santa has left......
My absolute favorite picture of Savannah Christmas morning. She was so happy to get McKenna!
My favorite picture of Jackson.....He has been asking for a ipod touch for a year now. With all the bigger boxes sitting there, he totally overlooked his ipod touch. You could see the disappointment when he didn't think he got it. He said, "I wonder why I didn't get my ipod touch." I said "Buddy, whats that in front of you at your feet?" Guess what he found and just look at that expression!!
Love it!
Loving his batman toothbrush.
Playing their ipod touches! So cute!
Time to open presents from Mommy and Daddy.
She loved her snow white apron.
Another favorite of Jackson.... He wanted a gamecock football punching bag and we found it for him. He was just a little bit excited!
Silly boy already punching the box. Maybe he can get some of his energy out with this! :-)
Savannah gave Daddy a sweet little frame that said "The first man a girl falls in love with is her Daddy." I would say he liked it. :-)
As we were getting ready to go to Nannie and Papa's, Savannah wanted to watch her McKenna movie from Santa. Of course, she had to change McKenna into her gymnastics outfit and sit her down to watch, too. That's my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment