Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh..how I miss my camera!!

For those of you who do not know, I have been without my camera for over a week and it seems like an eternity!!!! Jason accidentally dropped it off the counter last weekend. I had to send it off to Nikon to get it fixed. I talk to them this morning to finally get a quote for how much it would cost to fix it. Thankfully, it was better than I thought. I was ready to go out and buy another one! The bad news is that it could take 7 to 16 days to get back. :-( They have had it since last Wednesday and are just getting it in the system. They really do not understand how lost I am without it, do they? My old camera is not acting right, so I have not had a camera and I am about to go insane! However, I owe Laura a HUGE Thank You for letting me borrow one of hers yesterday. I will be using it LOTS this week. :-) Thanks Laura!!!!
Here are a few pictures we took before it broke...


Daddy and his babies
From January 2009



Sweet Baby Girl

From January 2009



Ring around the rosie....

From January 2009



He can't stay away from her. He loves his sister!

From January 2009

Silly Boy!
From January 2009



Another one of Aunt Ashley's outfits

From January 2009



Mommy and her babies ...This was the last picture before the camera broke :-(

From January 2009

1 comment:

destiny said...

That girl is getting so big! She's adorable!!
I hope you get your camera back soon! I don't know what I would do without mine!! (I have a backup!)