I know I am a week late..but better late than never. :-)I can't believe my sweet girl is already 3 months old. It is going by so fast!! I am sad, but at the same time I am so excited about seeing her smiling all the time. She melts my heart every time I look at her. All I have to do is look at her and she smiles. I had her laughing forever today. I wish Jason would have been here to catch it on video. It reminded me of the time we caught Jackson laughing on the bed at 4 months. She is such a happy baby. She is so ticklish!! I have not figured out if she likes to be tickled, though. At times, I think she loves it and other times, I'm not so sure it is a laugh. She talks a lot! I have often wondered what she is trying to say. :-) She will carry on a conversation for minutes at a time. I just love it!!! There is one thing that she drives me crazy with...the girl WILL NOT sleep unless she is swaddled. I had to go out last night and buy her a large swaddle. She outgrew the one we had, which has led to many sleepless nights. She did very well last night with her new swaddle. She was only up once. I'm so glad they make larger swaddles!! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy....jpg)
Bumbo Time!! This picture makes me laugh. She just looks like she is propping her little arms up and in deep thought. We have spent so much time in our pjs. Why get dressed when we are sick and stuck in the house, right?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment