Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready for St Patty's Day and Big Boy

I don't really have anything to post about but do have some cute pictures to share. I am having so much fun taking pictures of the kids after being deprived without my camera and then basically 8 weeks of sickness once I got it back. :-( We have really enjoyed the weather and are looking forward to Spring coming to stay! Jackson has enjoyed playing with his friends. He has missed out on so much with being sick for so long. He was very happy to get to play with his friends again! The mommies were happy to be able to hang out again, too!

Savannah is all ready for St Patty's day in her cute St Patty's day dress. Unfortunately, she will not be able to wear it tomorrow with the cold weather back. We had to celebrate a few days earlier.

Savannah is doing so well with holding her head up!

She loves to look around and take everything in. Most of the time, she is looking for her brother. It's so sweet. She loves him just as much as he loves her. Sweet Savannah ready for St. Patty's Day! She is getting close to rolling over. I have had my camera ready so many times thinking it was going to happen. As you can see in this picture, she rolls to her side all the time.

Jackson is getting so big! It makes me sad. He is saying his ABC's. We went out for Mexican last night and on the way I asked Jackson to say his ABC's for Daddy. Jason was so impressed! He went from A to Z. He is such a smart boy. I was impressed as well. He probably could have said them way before now. I have never asked him to say them for Jason. He has been able to say them for a while but never would say them from A to Z for me. The first time I ask him to say them for his Daddy, he goes and shows off. :-) Jackson is so full of himself these days. I just love him to pieces!! I want the summer to last forever!!! I am SO not ready to send him off to preschool. Jason told me yesterday, it will be harder for me than Jackson. I know there is ALOT of truth in that statement!
Look how big he looks!

Relaxing like Daddy! I just love this picture.
I had to share this picture. It was too funny! Jackson was running to all the mulch in the yard and "jumping" off the hills. I ran and jumped over the bush, so Jackson had to try it. He got to the bush to jump and said "Mommy..Help. I stuck". I could not help but laugh at him. He did not like the bushes pricking him. I guess you had to be there. :-)

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

I can't believe how big Savannah is getting. She is just precious and Jackson looks cute in his t-shirt! :) I'm so glad it fits!
We need to get together to play SOON!

Anonymous said...

So glad someone got to wear the St Pattys day dress that Uncle Kevin picked out - DURING THE RIGHT SEASON ;) Savannah looks so much like Jackson.