Saturday, April 25, 2009

Haley's Birthday Party

We celebrated Haley's 4th birthday, Jackson and Savannah's cousin, last Saturday at a horse farm. We had so much fun! We can't believe that Haley is already 4 years old. She is getting so big and is such a great big sister!

The Birthday Girl



I had to steal this cute picture from Aunt Jennifer. I realized I did not have a picture of Haley in her cowgirl outfit. Isn't she adorable!!! Uncle Kevin and Savannah in her outfit that Uncle Kevin picked out for her! We were so proud of Jackson for riding the horse! At the end of the party, Jackson was sitting on Uncle Kevin's lap and he said "OK Jackson, last chance to ride the horse, do you want to ride?" To our surprise he said yes! Kevin asked Jackson several times and he kept saying no. As you can see, he loved riding and when his turn was over, he asked to ride again. :-) Sweet Cousins! Jackson looks so tired!! He was about 2 hours past nap time! Happy Birthday Sweet Haley! We love you so much!

No comments: