Thursday, March 18, 2010

Savannah's Playdate at Edventure!

We decided to have a playdate just for Savannah this morning! It's not always easy to focus just on Savannah when I am chasing Jackson around, too! . It's easy to put Savannah in her stroller while I chase him around. Therefore, I am trying to have playdates just for her. We met Savannah's friend, Emma Jane, at Edventure this morning. We had the best time and I think Savannah really enjoyed being the only one and the focus being just on her. We will try to plan more of these!!

Savannah Jane and Emma Jane in the library! Love this girl! She loved sliding down!
Playing music together! Emma Jane is 4 months older than Savannah. Emma Jane is drving little Miss Savannah! :-)
Swinging like monkeys!
Two cute Lil Noggins!
As always, loved pushing her grocery cart around!
Thanks Mrs. Renee and Emma Jane for meeting us! We had a blast!

No comments: