Friday, March 5, 2010

Just not letting her brother out do her!

Well, tonight Savannah decided that she was not going to let her brother have one up on her. About a year ago, Jackson jumped in the shower with his clothes on. Click here to see his story! Tonight, I was getting the kids ready for bath. As I was taking Jackson's clothes off, I realized he had an accident in his pants, so I was in the process of changing him. Savannah is also in the bathroom with us because the water is running and she loves bath time. However, she was not patiently waiting. I was at the potty with Jackson and I hear a splash. Savannah decided she was not waiting and squeezed behind me and took a dive! She was very proud, too! All I could do was laugh! She just looked at me with this big smile on her face! Of course, Jackson thought it was funny and wanted to get in with his shirt on. Oh the joys of parenting! :-)

Silly Girl!

No comments: