Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best Friends!

This month has been one of the hardest months I've had to face since having Jackson and Savannah. We found out news that we were hoping would not come so soon! We knew this day would come, but were hopeful would not come for at least two more years. I am very sad for for us all. We are so close to the Larson's and we got the news that Steve has accepted a job promotion to San Antonio, TX. We are very happy for them, but very sad we will not be able to see them as often. They mean the world to us and we will miss them so much! Our summer cookouts will not be the same without them! Things are going to be very different and hard for a few weeks, but we know we will still be in contact. We are not losing our friends, it will just be harder to see them! I do not look forward to the day that I have to tell Jackson that he will not be able to play with Drew for a while. Today has been very hard because Jackson got up this morning and said "Mommy, Drew is out of town today." I said "Yes, he is!" Jackson's reply was "Mommy, he is coming back to play with me". It brought tears to my eyes because I know in 60 days or less, I will have to tell him that he is not going to be able to play for a while. It will be so hard to explain to him that his first best friend is moving and we will have to take a plane to go visit him. I'm not sure how to explain this to a 3 year old.


I love these boys!! Drew, we are going to miss you so much! Jackson will never forget you! We will keep in touch and come visit you as often as you want us too!

Just a silly picture of the boys to show you that they really do, do everything together! :-)


And these sweet girls are just 2 days apart! Kate, we will miss you, too! You are such a sweet girl and I'm sad that you will not be here anymore to play with Savannah! We love you so much! They LOVE to play ring around the rosie! I remember like yesterday when Drew, Jackson and Ava used to do this same thing! So many special memories!

2 comments:

Shelly Perkins said...

We're here for you girl! Andrea, best of luck....will miss you! xoxox

Stacey said...

Thanks girl! You are so sweet!