Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Gracie!

I can't believe Gracie is already 6 years old?? It makes me so sad to think about how fast the past 6 years have gone by. It seems like just yesterday she was born!! Jackson will be 6 before you know it! Gracie had her birthday party at Monkey Joes and Jackson could not have been more excited. We have been so busy and haven't been in a while. It is by far one of his favorite places to go. After going today, we will definitely have to take more trips. Savannah had a great time, too! She really amazes me at how physical she is already. She was actually jumping on the bounce houses. I don't mean running all over them either. She was truly jumping with feet off the floor. I don't recall Jackson doing this until he was almost 2. She is growing up way too fast!



Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you!

Savannah loved the air hockey table!

Loved, loved, loved the princess bounce house.

Yes, even Jackson jumped in the princess one! I mean he is surrounded by girls, right?!
Such a big boy! Love that smile!

No comments: