We had our annual Starnes lake gathering this past weekend and as always we had a wonderful time! I always look forward to this time together with the family. I am so blessed with such great in laws! Jackson had an absolute ball this year on the lake. I am super excited about the pool and lake days this year with him! He loved jumping in the water and using his "swim lesson" technique swimming back to the pool....paddle, paddle, kick, kick! :-) A storm came up while we were out on the lake, so we had to make a quick run back to the house. Thank goodness we did! the bottom fell out just as soon as we got back to the dock! I was sad that this happened because Jason and I had to leave to get ready for a wedding. The storm did pass and Jackson was able to enjoy some more time on the lake because he and Savannah were staying with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jennifer. Grandma and Aunt Jennifer said that Jackson had so much fun jumping off the deck and swimming back to the boat over and over again.
Second attempt....Trying to escape! However, they are so darn cute, the pose doesn't matter! :-)
I just love this shot.....The infamous Savannah look when she sees the water! I just don't get it. We have got to work on this because she will see alot of water this summer!
Savannah with her cousin Olivia Grace!
My sweet niece trying to pull her Mommy up to take her in the lake! She, like Jackson, LOVES the water! They will make a perfect pair this summer!
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment