I signed Jackson up for his first year of Vacation Bible school this year. I was a little nervous about doing so with it being five straight days. However, I am so glad that I did. Jackson absolutely loved it. In fact, he loved it so much, I am thinking about signing him up for another one in July. I bought the CD of music from VBS and Savannah loves one of the songs, too! It is the cutest thing to hear the two of them sing it together and just laugh at each other.
The Final celebration was this morning, so before we started all our Father's Day activities, we went to the church to watch Jackson sing. I was SO proud of Jackson for standing up there in front of ALL the congregation. He sang and danced and made his Mommy proud!
Jackson and his friend, Miller, waiting to perform their songs.
I LOVE this picture of Jackson. You can see him behind the little blond headed girl in the front. This is when they were sing "Jump, Jump, Jump!" Super cute! Jackson was enjoying it. We were lucky to have seats so close to see him because the church was PACKED!! There were people standing in the lobby to watch.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment