Amanda and I loaded up her tahoe and headed to Folly Beach for the day. We were hesitant to go because of the chance of rain. However, we were so glad we decided to make the trip! We had so much fun, and the kids did too! The weather was awesome! Amanda got a lot more pictures, but here are some of mine for now.
On the road again....This is what they looked like on the drive down. Movies and music is all they needed!
Ta-da! Here we are!
Enjoying the beach!
They all loved playing in the sand. The trucks were a big hit for Tyler, Jackson, and Savannah!
Mrs. Amanda is so much fun!
Amanda and her babies!
Love this picture of my sweet Jackson!
Wow! What fun they had with the birds. This was well worth the trip itself. I wish I had gotten video of this.
Toes in the sand....She is not afraid to get dirty! :-)
I love my babies! Finally, a picture on the beach with them!
And with them all! I love these kiddos! Can't wait for our next road trip!
Ta-da! Here we are!
Enjoying the beach!
They all loved playing in the sand. The trucks were a big hit for Tyler, Jackson, and Savannah!
Mrs. Amanda is so much fun!
Amanda and her babies!
Love this picture of my sweet Jackson!
Wow! What fun they had with the birds. This was well worth the trip itself. I wish I had gotten video of this.
Toes in the sand....She is not afraid to get dirty! :-)
I love my babies! Finally, a picture on the beach with them!
And with them all! I love these kiddos! Can't wait for our next road trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment