Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Little Ballerina!

Savannah and I started Mommy and Me ballet this morning! I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Savannah! Jason and I laughed so hard this morning after I got Savannah dressed. She was so cute in her leotard, tutu, tights, and ballet shoes. She ran in circles over and over again. I couldn't figure out if she just thought we were playing dress up, or if she loved the way the ballet shoes felt. After going to the studio, I have to say it was the shoes because that's all she wanted to do there as well. However, Savannah has always loved to run, so who knows?! :-) Whatever the reason, I have to say she made the most precious little ballerina! We had so much fun!! Savannah loved dancing, but she loved running in circles just as much. I am looking forward to each week that we get to go do this together! I have a few pictures, but it was hard to take a lot because I was actually doing the class with her. I will try to get more action pictures in the upcoming weeks!


My little ballerina in action!


Dancing with Mrs. Mimi...
This is my favorite picture from this morning! I love my little ballerina!! Lily, Savannah, and Addie actually following directions from Mrs. Mimi! Love this picture! Savannah trying to figure out how to get in on the hug! The girls learning how to plie!

This was not a move they learned this morning, but Mrs. Mimi told Savannah she was a naturally already doing the _____. (Don't remember what the ____ was called :-)
Can't wait until next week to dance with my little ballerina again!

No comments: