Monday, August 2, 2010

We are SO blessed with F-A-M-L-I-L-Y!

We had a GREAT visit with my favorite English family! I just love them all! There is just never enough time when we get to visit! They arrived late Wednesday. We went for pedicures and ice cream Thursday afternoon. (Tami, if you have pictures, I would love to get copies of them). Friday night, Tami and Bryan generously opened their home for us all to enjoy pizza and swimming. Unfortunatley, the weather did not allow too much swimming. However, we still had a great time visiting and hanging out together. I am looking forward to our trip to see them in a couple years in England! :-)

I love this picture of Emma and Uncle George catching up!

Rebekah, Kathryn, and Oliva Grace practicing cheerleading moves.

The following Friday, the Kerns family came over to our house for dinner. We had a fabulous time with them!

My favorite English ladies! I love them!


Jackson had so much fun with Emma! A little cuddle and silly time with Rebekah. The girls are so good with the kids. Rebekah is a Nanny over the summer back home. I told her I would do anything for her to be in the states with us! Love you Rebekah!! Sean and Savannah! He was no stranger to her. I think she just loved his accent! I sure do!


Jason with his cousin, Sean and his beautiful wife, Kaja! We miss you guys!


Game Time! They had so much fun!

Saturday, we all packed up and headed to the lake for some bbq and lake time to say our farewell to the Kerns. They left on Sunday for California with Tami, Bryan, and the girls before they headed back home. Can't wait to hear about the trip. I already know they were cold enough to light a fire! :-)

I really need to get one of these big freesbies! The big kids loved them! Pretty Girls! Ok, so Sean about gave me a heart attack here. He kept swinging Jackson from his ankles and throwing him in the air, flipping him, and then catching him. Of course, Jackson wanted to do it again and again. A beach or lake trip is never complete without a golf cart ride! Thanks Uncle Kevin! Aunt Jennifer, Kathryn, and Savannah relaxing on the hammock.Daddy and Savannah getting some lake time after waiting forever to see what the storm was going to do!
Jackson's first ride on the jet ski and he loved it!
Jackson getting some play time in with Rebekah one last time! :-( That is until we take another trip back to the UK! :-)
Emma and Kathryn
Aunt Jennifer with two of my favorite girls!

No comments: