The past 21 months have seriously flown by!! My baby girl seems to be such a big girl these days. Jason and I were watching her play this week. Jason looked at me and said she doesn't look like a baby anymore. It makes me so sad! Why do they have to grow up so fast?!
Love my Baby Blues!
.jpg)
Savannah Jane, you are my heart! You have become such a little toddler! You are such a happy girl, always laughing and smiling! However, you have become a stubborn little girl, too! You know how to squeal when you don't get your way. We are working on this one! I can't help to laugh when I look at this picture! You are quite the poser! Most of the pictures I get these days, I can see the word "cheese" coming out of your mouth. I'm not sure if that is because I take way too many pictures, or because you are going to be a camera hog! :-) Whatever, the reason I love it!
.jpg)
You are quite the concentrator! Daddy and I can watch you for hours playing. You are so determined to get whatever you are doing done. You love to try and figure things out. We can look at you and see how deep in thought you are. I have to say you get this from your Daddy. Mommy has too much ADD. :-) You love to build blocks! It's so interesting to see that you already build the ones that are alike first(i.e. the one blocks, rather than grouping the different sizes).
.jpg)
Whatever you are doing, you favorite person to be doing it with is "Jaxy", even if he doesn't want you to. I LOVE to hear you call his name. It is the sweetest little sound. It is not always sweetness, though. Ya'll are playing together more often than not these days, which means you are arguing over toys most all the time! You and "Jaxy" have to learn to share and not always want what the other one has.
.jpg)
.jpg)
A new found favorite is the phone, like most other toddlers! You want to talk to Daddy and Nannie ALL the time! You have watched Mommy enough that you literally pick up the phone, push numbers, and then start talking. Super cute!
.jpg)
One of my favorites is your new "ride on" toy! You love to grab Jackson's dump truck and scoot around the house in it! You think it is the most fun thing to do.
.jpg)
You love bath time just as much as ever! Here you are in the tub not knowing what to do with a big tub all by yourself! You have only had a handful of baths without Jackson. You were having a ball this night. You were trying to swim and blow bubbles! I love that little happy face!
.jpg)
You would rather be outside than doing anything else! Here you are doing one of your most favorite things....Climbing! You climbed up and down the steps over and over again! I do believe that is another "cheese" picture! Silly girl!
Your vocabulary increases daily. You are now putting two words together. You have started repeating alot of words these past few days, which is both good and bad because you've started to say "Mine"! You are very polite and use "pwease" and "dank u" and most of the time it is unprompted. It makes Mommy so proud!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment