We had a great weekend with Haley and Kendall! Jackson and Savannah just adore them and always look forward to spending time with them! Jackson drove me nuts up until the point they were dropped off at our house. I made the mistake of telling him the day before they came and he asked me about a million times if it was time for Haley and Kendall to come.
We had a fun filled weekend! Our first night, we had a pool party to go to. Jason and I packed all 4 of them up and off to the pool we went. They all had a great time and were completely worn out when we got home. All 4 of them were asleep within 10 minutes of putting them down.
.jpg)
Love this picture of Kendall and Savannah! Such cuties!
Look at that face...I just love that sweet girl to pieces!
This picture makes me smile! Jason's face is priceless watching Savannah eat her ice cream that she is not giving up!.jpg)
I put Kendall and Savannah down, while Jason put Haley and Jackson down. After I finished getting the younger two down, I walked in to help with the older ones and this is what I saw. Too sweet!
My plan was to not let Jackson and Haley sleep together this time. They tend to play and talk forever when they spend the night with each other. I wanted to make sure I had well rested little ones the next day. Haley and Jackson insisted that they sleep together. I told them if they talked or played, I would separate them. I was honestly expecting to split them up shortly after turning the lights off. However, I checked in on them 10 minutes later and they were sound asleep! I love peeping in on them after they fall asleep.......sleeping beauties! .jpg)
Saturday, we had a fun morning at the zoo, lunch at Moes, and then home for naps! After naps, we played outside for a ling time!
.jpg)
Sweet Cousins! I love these kids!.jpg)
Really Mom?! Did you think you were going to get a serious picture?
I love that Savannah thinks she can push Kendall. Kendall is looking at Savannah thinking "can't you do better than that!". :-)
One for each of them!
Fun times!
Playing chase with Uncle Jason...The loved it!
Tackle Uncle Jason!!
One of my favorite times with the kids is bathtime!
Jackson looked at this picture and said "That's sweet"! He LOVES his cousins!
The weather was awesome Sunday morning, so we took them outside to play again. Actually, they begged us to take them outside again. They never get enough of being outside!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love all the pics! Thank you for taking such great care of our babies!
Post a Comment