Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Mom's Morning Out!

Savannah started Mom's morning out this morning. I really wasn't expecting to be emotional about it because I was looking forward to having some one on one time with Jackson. I'm not starting her in preschool until next year. I am just not ready for that yet. However, I decided about 3 weeks ago that I would do MMO so I can spend some time with Jackson. Savannah gets lots of one on one time with Mommy, and I really wanted that for Jackson.

Here is my precious little Savannah all ready to go!
She is getting to be such a big girl! I can't stand it!!

Sweet Jackson walking his sister in....
Savannah checking it out as Jackson leads the way.
When I dropped Savannah off, she started crying and clinging to me. That is when I lost it! They took her from me and I had to walk out without looking back. I cried all the way to breakfast, but I had to put on a happy face for Jackson. The director called me shortly after that and said she was doing just fine! Jackson and I had a great morning together. I got there about 10 minutes early to pick Savannah up and this is what I saw.... She was happy! She loves to read books.

1 comment:

Micah said...

I was going to say, "where is Mattox????" but then I found the top of his head at the door.....guess he was waiting on me!