Is my sweet baby girl already 22 months?? I can't believe how fast you are growing up and that I am already planning your second birthday! It seems like you have grown up overnight! I can honestly say time flies when you're having fun. You have brought so much joy to us and we could not be more blessed! We love you so much baby girl!
Your vocabulary is growing more and more everyday. You are still not talking in complete sentences, but you are repeating everything and putting two and three words together. You do like to carry on a conversation, especially with your brother. We may not know what you are trying to say, but you certainly do and it is the cutest thing ever. You are such a polite little girl. You will say "pwease" and "tanch ju" almost always. You know how to make Mommy proud! One of my favorite sayings of yours right now is "On't want too", for I don't want to. While it is not what I want you to say at the times you do say it, I love to hear you say it. That is one phrase I will never say is cute, other than coming out of your sweet little mouth. We all know you picked that up from your brother and I will soon not think it's cute, but for know I love hearing you say it. Another favorite at the moment is when you say "U S C cocks!" Love it!!!.jpg)
You have the cutest and sweetest personality! You have your Daddy's heart(and mommy's), that's for sure! You love to dance and we could watch you for hours. You are just too stinkin cute! You are so much fun right now and I love this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment