Jackson is playing soccer again, but this time in the fall. When we started in the Spring last year, it was SO cold. Now, we are playing when it's really hot! Not, sure which one I would rather have, but it is what it is! :-)
Jackson's friend Miller is the only one on his team this year that he played with in the Spring. However, he is playing with his friend Parker and Cohen this year, as well. Jackson and Miller are the only two on the team, that have played soccer before. It is going to be an interesting season. They had their first practice Thursday. I'm really sad that I missed his first game yesterday. :-( Jason took him, but I had my camera with me on my girls weekend, so I don't have any pictures from his first game. However, I do have pictures from the first practice and I will most certainly have pictures from his game this coming Sunday.
Here they are warming up! So cute!
I'm very excited to see how Jackson does this year. His first practice went so much better than in the spring. He kept telling me "I love soccer Mommy!". I hope he keeps this attitude and gets a goal this year!!
After practice, Coach Ben has them run in circles around the field to make sure they are completely worn out! I need to do this with my kids everyday!! They have way too much energy.
I will be posting pics of him in uniform at his next game, as well as a update on how he does during an actual game. Go Dinosaurs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment