>Jackson finally got to start his first day of 3K Preschool today! I wasn't sure he would be starting this week either, but I was determined to get him there with his friends. The first week of preschool Jackson and Savannah had hand, foot, and mouth disease which I feel is questionable. The second week of preschool they both had the croup. This week ,we all have the nasty cold going around, but Jackson has no fever and is acting fine. Therefore, I felt ok with sending him. It made me really sad that Jackson had to miss the first two weeks. Jackson met his teachers the Monday that preschool officially started, which was two weeks ago. That day didn't go so well. He did not want to stay and wanted to be in his class from last year with his friends and old teachers. He cried and told me he wanted to go home. He loved his teachers from last year and I hope he will feel the same this year.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He really surprised me! He walked right in the class and put his book bag in his cubby. There was no hesitation at all.
After hanging his book bag, he walked right up to his friend Gavin to play. I asked him to give me a hug and tell me bye. His response was "Bye!" He did not even look up. I was happy and sad at the same time.
+(Medium).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment