Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coffee and Hot Chocolate

I absolutely LOVE the mornings where we can relax and take our time getting ready! These days are few and far between. It seems as though life is so fast and we are always rushing to get out the door. This morning was not one of those days and it was wonderful! I love spending the mornings with my hubby and kids! Jackson and Savannah always talk about Mommy's coffee(since they see me with it so often). I never thought I would become a coffee drinker, but having kids have done it to me. This morning, they wanted to taste "Mommy's coffee". I told them coffee was for Mommy. Jackson said "Well, can we have hot chocolate?". Of course you can, my sweet boy! Seeing the excitement in them both, over something as little as hot chocolate is priceless! We sat down in the floor and enjoyed our coffee and hot chocolate together. It's the little things that mean the most!

A look into my heart...Yep, this is a BIG part of it! Savannah was SOO excited about her hot chocolate!!
I think she is enjoying it!
My little man! Love this boy!!
After sipping on coffee and hot chocolate, we had a some family game time. This is one of the kids favorite things to do. Lots of great memories!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh but you forgot the part where you rushed out the door forgetting that it was Sunday Dinner Day at your parents! lmbo :)