Happy Birthday Daddy!!! We are so thankful for you and all you do for our little family! We could not be more blessed!! I do not tell you nearly enough how much I appreciate all you do for us!!! You sacrifice alot for all of us and for that I appreciate you! You work so hard for us to have what we do and for the future that you want for us! You love us unconditional!! I am so thankful for a husband and father to our kids that shows us that everyday!!!
You are a GREAT Daddy!! Here is one of many ways you show just how much you love Jackson and Savannah. They look forward to every Saturday morning for those Mickey Mouse pancakes from Daddy.
Sorry about the pink! It was supposed to be RED!! The main thing is that it tasted great!
Dear Daddy,
You are my best buddy!! I want to give you a hug. Thank you for telling me stories. I love you!
Love, Jackson Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Dear Daddy! Happy Birthday to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment