We are still here!!! This has been one tough week. Savannah woke up with a 102.1 fever after her nap on Monday and it just went downhill from there. She had some sort of virus that seemed to just be allergies, but ended up with a day of fever and yucky green guck in her eyes for a few days. Her little face was so swollen. It was not a pretty site. Jackson ended up with the same thing Tuesday night. Savannah seemed to be better on Friday, but Jackson still not feeling well. He had a rough night with his eyes being glued shut from the yuckies, and a high fever Thursday. Needless to say, we have been stuck in the house all week. We tried to make the best of this weekend. It was a gorgeous weekend and I was determined not to be stuck in the house. The kids seem to be fine Saturday morning, so we played outside all morning and did some yard work. We had a great picnic with the kids for lunch. After lunch, Jackson went back downhill. He had a really rough afternoon, as well as night. Again, he seemed better Sunday morning, so we decided to take a trip to the zoo. It was a short lived trip. Jackson began to melt down, so we headed out. He has had a much better afternoon, so I am praying for a normal week. Please Pray!! This Mommy is going crazy! Here are a few pics I snapped at the zoo today!
My sickly little boy, but not to sick to still say "Mom, I want to pay for it", which means I want to give the man the ticket!
And of course, my favorite little girl!
The trip is not complete if they can't play in the cave... Look at those sick little eyes! :-(
Checking out the elephants
Look, Daddy, it's a elephant!
****3/14/20011**** Update: I took Jackson to the doctor this morning to find out he had a double ear infection and sinus infection. Poor Baby...No wonder he had such a rough weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment