It's time to celebrate!!!
First, We must have our bottles, so you will just have to wait on us!
I just love Molly's sweet little face! She is patiently waiting on her cake!! Emma was not so sure what to think about her cake after having her first taste..."Hmmm..Should I eat this cake or should I close my eyes and take a nap now that my belly is full?"
LOVE Molly's face in this picture!! "Don't pull that cake away from me Daddy!!"
And in this one....Too cute!!
Rick and Erika with their twin girls on their 1st birthday!
Molly being such a sweet girl sharing with her Daddy!
It's time to open presents!!
Emma Grace's Tutu Swimsuit we gave her for her birthday. Molly and Emma on their NEW rides!
Look at that precious face! Molly isn't sure if she wants to open that gift or play with Mommy's phone! Sweet picture of Daddy and Emma!
Love the look on Molly's face checking out her cute bow board that Aunt Ashley made for her! Vanna loves to swing, even if it is a baby swing!
One of the little boys there let Jackson play mario cart on his DS, and as you can see, he did not want to to put it down. I have a feeling he will be asking for one soon.
Aunt Ashley with a very tired Emma Grace!
My big girl with her cousin, Molly.
I just love this picture! Not sure what Jackson's face is all about, but that's what makes it so cute! Sweet Cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment