Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thankful for this SC January Weather!

What did you do on this beautiful January day? I am getting so spoiled with these warmer temps! We had a fun filled family day! Moe's for lunch is always a great start! After lunch, the kids took a nap and then we enjoyed the weather outside at Frankie's Fun Park(Jackson's Request)! Grandma met us there while Papa was taking a nap. I could live with this 70 degree weather all winter!!! Who needs the cold days?! We can go North for that! I'm a Southern Girl!!

Jackson patiently waiting on Grandma to get there!
My silly, silly girl!
Daddy giving her another lesson!
Get it Savannah!
Concentrating hard with that tongue out!
It's moments like these that melt my heart! While they have their moments, I love the bond they have! They had so much fun playing putt putt!
Of course, she lost her ball and had to go find it! :-)
My Boys!
I am still in shock that he rode the drop zone! There was no one in line, but he kept saying he wanted to ride it. He had no idea what the ride did! Watching him ride the first time was hilarious! It goes up...then drops! His face had fear written all over it and then the smiles began!

He's saying 'I want to do it again!!"
Savannah pitched a fit while he was on it, but she did not reach the height requirements. We let her stand at the pole to show her, just to be proved wrong. She is NOT 38in tall, BUT with her boots on, she was! I know what shoes she will be wearing to the fair this year!
Another one with no fear!!! They loved it and asked to do it again!
Weeeee!!!
Isn't Grandma cool?
So sad to have to end such a fun afternoon, but so happy that Grandma could join us!! We ended a great day with some Homemade German food at our house with Grandma and Papa!

Bring on Spring!! We are ready for you!

No comments: