A week at the beach is never enough! I could spend my summers there and never get bored! It is by far my favorite place to be! This year was no exception! I love making memories with my sweet family and seeing my kids make great memories with their cousins!
Jackson loves being on the surf board!
My princess thought she doing something on hers!
Love my sweet girl!
No Fear for this one when it comes to the waves!
A wave is a wave....
Daddy making memories in the sand with our babies!
Savannah wanted Daddy to turn her into a mermaid.
Jackson got over his band aid fear at the beach this year. He found the band aids and decided to decorate his legs with them. I truly hope this means "All fear is gone" when it comes to band aids. :-)
Pirates Voyage is a MUST if you have never seen the show! So FUN!!
My bay watch girl!
Enjoying a COOL evening on the beach, after two days of rain.
One rainy day was spent at the bowling alley! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it with the family again! Jackson looking like a pro with his leg kicked back.
The ball is as big as she is!
Grandma still has it!
So sweet! Waiting their turn.
Yay for Sunshine again!
Yay! Our cousins arrived!
Such great memories!
Love these sweet girls!
These two melt my heart! They have such a special bond and I pray they will have it for life!
I could not get enough of these two singing "Shake your booty to the water!" So funny!
Sweet Cousins!
Lol! I love this girl!
Fun in the Sand!
Love our girls!
Wonder which one got the most words in....
Daddy's girl!
I could not be more blessed with the family I have been given! My heart is full!
No comments:
Post a Comment