Saturday, June 23, 2012

A first for both

Gracie girl celebrated her birthday at the skating rink this past Monday. My kiddos have never been skating, so this was a first for them both. When we walked in, Jackson and Savannah were so excited and could not wait to get their skates on. Jackson even told us he wanted to have his party there. Jackson and Savannah were determined to stay up and learn this whole skate thing. Savannah gave up alot sooner than Jackson, but they both did great! We all had so much fun!

Here we go.....

My Big Boy learning this skate thing! 
My Big Girl! She was so proud to be on her feet!

Jackson with the birthday girl, Gracie! It seems like yesterday she was born! Crazy!! She was in my wedding and doesn't even know it! :-)

Check us out! Kristen and I still got it!  Ok, there was no skating backwards for me. However, look at that Kristen girl!

My baby girl was done! Daddy thought it was funny watching her try to take those skates off.

Jackson wanted to be done. However, Mommy wanted him to really learn. I tried to get him to skate just a little more.....

Guess I should have let him stop! Dang it! Almost made the whole party without falling, and because I did not want to let him give up just yet, K-Plump! Lol!

Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you!

No comments: