Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I am so incredibly blessed to have three great Fathers in my life!! I just love a reason to celebrate and Daddy's are surely a great reason to celebrate!

My Dad was working Father's Day, so Savannah and I decided we would take a chance at catching him between naps. He is working nights, so catching him awake isn't a easy thing to do. We got lucky and walked in just as he was walking down the hall. He was happy to see us! :-)

Savannah giving Papa his Father's Day Gift

He loved it!

Love my sweet Daddy!
My tired Daddy! I would love to get him off night shift! If you know of a great job that doesn't require nights, let me know! :-)

I am beyond blessed with my lifetime partner, my best friend, my husband, and father of my kids! He makes us feel special and always wanting what is best for us! He is the perfect Father for our kids and I can't imagine anyone better to share this journey of life with.

I love this quote! It could not be more true! Jackson sure looks up to his Daddy and Savannah loves her Daddy to pieces! 



Savannah's Father's Day Card to Jason
My favorite answer was My Dad works hard at "building our house". Even in her three year old body, she knows how hard Daddy is working to build the house we will spend the rest of our life in.
Jackson's Fathers Day Card to Jason
My favorites answer from Jackson was He's smart because he knows "to trust God!" What a big boy way to think! No matter what, we have to trust God! I love my sweet boy!

Jason told me his favorite part about today was reading his cards from the kids.

Precious Moments!

Love this!

So blessed!

Daddy checking out his Fathers Day Gift!

We love you Daddy, to the moon and back!


After out VBS celebration, we spent the afternoon with Papa Starnes. I truly could not be more blessed with a great Father in Law! 
Giving Papa his Father's Day gift



Thank you Papa for loving us! We love you!

We finished our day off at the property getting ready for the electric to be run this week. I am getting more and more excited everyday!!

Here you can see where the clearing has been completed! Yay!
 Our driveway to our house.....Just waiting on the gravel, which will be done this week!
 Two happy kids standing where I house will be sitting! So excited!!

Hope everyone enjoyed celebrating the Daddy's in your life! So much to be thankful for!

No comments: