My nephew was born yesterday at 4:36, weighing 6lbs 11oz! We waited all day to meet this precious bundle of joy! I could not be more happy for my sister! She is going to make a wonderful Mommy! I look forward to spoiling him! I am already so in love! Shh! Don't tell anyone, but he told me I was his favorite Aunt! :-)
Waiting on the birth of my nephew! I was beyond excited, as was Nannie and the new Mommy to be!
The start of parenthood!
Dr. Jeffcoat was on top of it....letting us know what was going on.
Love this picture! I'm so happy for you two!!
Proud Grandparents!
Sweet Boy!
Savannah was so excited to see Aunt Ashley and meet her new cousin!
Absolutely beautiful!
Love this!
I am so in love!!!
Jackson could not wait to meet "his baby"!
Love!!!
I am so proud of you Ashley! Thank you for making me a Aunt again!
No comments:
Post a Comment