Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Kingdom

We decided our last day of vacation would be spent with the kids at Family Kingdom. They were so excited!! Little did we know, Savannah and Kendall, were there to show us that they were not babies anymore. I am still in shock at all the "big kid" rides they rode! We had so much fun and made great memories!



Based on the faces of the kids, you would think that one time was enough for them. However, they rode this many more times and loved it! They all got off the ride with smiles on their faces!

 She loved it!
 Here we go again....
Big Kids


Tilt a Whirl


SWINGS

I absolutely love this picture of the girls! You can see how much fun they were having!






Pirate Ship

I just can't get enough of these pictures! I can't help but laugh when I look at them! 

The people across from Kevin and the kids were scared to death. 

Uncle Kevin had our kids picking at them. They thought it was hilarious!


Himalaya

Fun, Fun! These girls could not get enough of this ride!

No comments: