Jackson had his 15 month check up before we headed off to Tennessee on Wednesday. He did very well. The pediatrician had the nurse do a strip test before they gave him shots because his throat was still really red from the virus he had three weeks ago. Thankfully, it was negative. I had noticed the day before that his throat was still red. He was a brave boy when they swabbed his throat, which he usually is not. I am thankful he was in a good mood and rested on Wednesday for his appointment. Jackson was supposed to get two shots, but there has been a shortage on the HIB vaccinations. They could have given him a combination of the HIB and DTAP, but there was mercury in those. I opted to wait on the HIB vaccination until his 18 month check since he had the exposure of Mercury a few weeks ago. She said that Jackson was a 15 month walker even though I did not think so. I told her I did not consider him a walker until he was walking everywhere. :-) She said he was advanced in his vocabulary and we should see that on his SAT's one day. I hope she's right. :-) His Stats are as follows:
Weight - 20lbs 12 ozs (right below the 10th percentile)
Height - 31 1/2 inches (60th percentile)
Head - 10 1/2 inches (95th percentile)
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment