Jackson and I had a great time in Tennessee. We spent lots of time with the Henry's. I am regretting staying so long now that we are back, ONLY because Jackson is having a hard time getting back on schedule. We were supposed to have a crib while we were there, but ended up not having it and I did not have the pack -n- play. Jackson does not get rocked to sleep nor do I lay down with him at night. He slept in a big boy bed while we were there(with mommy) and I had to rock him to sleep for all his naps. I was afraid if I laid him on the bed awake, he would fall off the bed. At night, I ended up laying down with him to go to sleep because he wanted to stay up with Parker and Macy and would not go to sleep. I tried to keep him on his normal schedule while we were there. However, now that we are home, he wants me to rock him to sleep and lay down at night with him. We are home now and I have to get him back on schedule. I hope it doesn't take long. Jackson is always good about getting in his crib and falling asleep on his own. I really hope it doesn't take him long to get back to this schedule. As of now, he just cries and cries and cries. :-( Here are some pictures to show how much fun Jackson had in Tennessee with his friends.
We stayed one night at Lake Watauga in the Mountains. It was absolutely beautiful. We had dinner out on the deck overlooking the mountains and the Lake. Jackson was the happiest boy ever when I put him in his own chair to feed himself. I tried to put him in the chair with me, but he was making a big mess and was not happy with me trying to feed him. He is a do it myself little boy. Jackson is ready to get in the pool with Macy and Parker.
Jackson loves the water. The whole time we were there, he talked about the wawer. It was so cute!He is going to love pool and lake days this year.
Mrs. Brenda helps Jackson slide down.
Jackson enjoys his first corn on the cob Memorial Day. He loved it!!!
Thank you Brenda and Mark for having us. We had a great time. We are looking forward to coming back for Splash Country with the Henry's.
No comments:
Post a Comment