All went well today at my checkup. It was a great feeling hearing the babies heartbeat. Baby Starnes heartbeat was 162. (Jackson's was 148 at 12 weeks) It was a strong heartbeat and baby Starnes even gave us a little kick. I did not actually feel the baby kick but we heard it with the doppler. I guess he/she did not like being pushed on and he/she was letting us know. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. YEAH!!! My next appointment is scheduled for June 25th. I will not find out the sex until the following appointment, which will be the week of my birthday. Until next time....
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
my bets are on a girl because of the heartbeat! :) I know they say you can't base it on that, but AC's heartbeat was always in the 150's - 170's. Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment