Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spend the night party with Haley

Haley spent Sunday and Monday night with us and we had a ball. Jackson and Haley are such good buddies. Haley kept telling me that Jackson was her buddy. She is such a sweet girl. Jackson loves his cousin Haley so much. They always have so much fun playing together. I am so excited that Jackson has Haley to grow up with. They will grow up to be such good buddies.

We went to the library Monday for storytime and Haley insisited on wearing her princess dress and shoes. She was so cute. The weather was not so great Monday, so we stayed inside and played all day.

Tuesday was an even better day! It started with Jackson and Haley wanting to dance. I was trying to find some music on tv for them and I decided to put the Doodlebops on. Jackson always loves watching the Doodlebops. We will not tell Daddy. Daddy does not like for Jackson to watch it at all. Jackson becomes glued to the tv and Jason says that's just not right. He turns it off everytime. Daddy is no fun. :-) I turn around after turning the Doodlebops on and this is what I find.

Aren't they just so cute! You can't tell in the picture, but they were actually boucning up and down to the music.

Soon after, we were off to Moe's to meet Mrs. Amanda, Ashley, and Tyler for lunch. Haley and Jackson ate ALL their food. I guess they were waiting on those cookies. I know Haley was. She was quick to point out that she had finished all her food. After lunch, we were on our way to the fun zone for the kids to play. What we did not know, is that the fun zone in Lexington was closed. I called them to find out they closed March 31st, but they had another location in Irmo. We decided to go since we had already told the girls we were going. I'm so glad we did. They all had a great time.

Here they all are having a blast on the slide!


Even Mrs. Amanda had fun!

The girls loved playing basketball

Here Jackson is glowing because he just found another ball.The boy loves to play ball. He found balls of all sizes at the fun zone and he thought he was in heaven. Haley and Ashley on the tetter totter. Of course, Haley found the dress up clothes.
Jackson and Tyler driving the firetruck and Ashley hops on back.

What a fun day we had!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for watching Haley! I know she had a blast. We need a video of Haley and Jackson bouncing to the Doodlebops!