Unfortunately, Jackson missed out on Halloween this year. We had so much planned this year the week of Halloween and were not able to do any of the festivities. Jason's mom took care of Jackson and I last week and she offered to take him on a Hayride we had planned. However, Jackson was not able to make it to that either because he was sick. I ended up taking Jackson to the doctor on Halloween after my visit. He was feeling better Saturday afternoon, so we decided to dress him up and get some pictures. We had a lot of fun watching him run across the yard in his costume. He did not like that I put makeup on his face. He was all done with that. Our neighbor was outside and offered to have Jackson come over for the trick or treat experience. Of Course we did and I felt so bad after. We had to take the candy away from Jackson and not let him eat it because he chose a snickers bar. We are still not letting Jackson have nuts yet because of the nut allergy in the family. Here are a few pictures of the cutest lion ever!!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
2 comments:
Your right, that is a cute little lion!
What a cute costume! I'm sorry he got sick--poor little guy!
Post a Comment