Friday, November 21, 2008

Prenatal Visit # 14

All went well at my visit yesterday. We had the ultrasound to make sure my fluid had not gotten lower, and to my surprise it had increased some. She was weighing 6lbs1oz. The Ultrasound Tech pointed out to me that she had hair. I was so excited to hear that. I just knew because my baby boy came out with tons of hair, my sweet little girl would not have any. I get to use all the cute bows I have for her. :-)I was 75% effaced and 4 cm dilated. We are scheduled to be induced on Monday due to how far progressed I am. I am so excited that we will be meeting our little turkey on Monday, if I don't have her before then. I can't wait to hold and love on her. I'm really sad that Jackson will not be the only one anymore, but I know he is going to be a great big brother. I will be sure to post pictures for you sometime next week.

1 comment:

destiny said...

My thoughts are with you......

Can't wait to meet her--bloggy style!

Blessings!