I know I have been slack at blogging lately, but Jackson and I have been sick and I haven't been feeling up to blogging. It amazes me that I have been on bed rest and we both get sick. It doesn't make sense considering we have not had much contact with people. :-( I had my OB appointment on Friday and I was taken off bed rest. I would like to say YAY!, but with Jackson and I being sick, we still have not been able to do much. My OB told me as long as I take it easy for another week, I could come off bed rest. It hasn't been hard to take it easy the way I have felt. That may be God's way of telling me you will do what your told. :-) They are not concerned at this point if Savannah was to come. They say she will be fine because her lungs are near complete. I found it interesting that if I was to go in labor this week, they would not stop it. They say the risk is much higher for the mother, than for the baby. Apparently, there is something in the medicine they use to stop contractions that could cause the mother to go into respiratory failure or have some kind of heart condition. The baby at this point may or may not need a little help with breathing. As long as I can make it to Thursday, which I think we will go beyond that, she should be fine and be able to come home with me. I had not progressed any. I was still at 1cm dilated. My next visit is Wednesday. I will update you after that visit.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
this is wonderful news! I was starting to wonder if Savannah was already here because you didn't update a post on Friday! ;)
Post a Comment