Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prenatal Visit # 12

It seems to be something new every week for me to worry about. The baby measured at 33 weeks today and I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. I was not concerned because this was the pattern when they did the last ultrasound and she was measuring fine. They wanted to do a ultrasound today because they baby did not appear to have grown in the last three measurements. I was happy to see my sweet Savannah again!!! I knew everything would be fine as far as her measurements go. She was weighing 5lb 1oz. This makes her appear to be on the same track as Jackson. A week from tomorrow is when Jackson was born and he weighed 5lbs 11oz. That made me happy! The ultrasound tech pointed out that she has long legs. Will she be taller than her brother? :-) She had her hand over her eye. It was so sweet!!! I can't wait to hold my sweet baby girl!! They measured my amniotic fluid as well and it is on the low side. They like it to be between 8 and 20 and mine is 9. They are going to be watching it and the first sign of any leaking, I must give them a call. I am still at 1cm dilated and she has not dropped. I go back next Thursday unless Miss Savannah has other plans. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Branham Clan said...

your babies love to give you and your body a hard time. They are so worth it though. Please know I am praying for you and Savannah. I hope we can get together soon.