It was a very interesting visit today. First, let me fill you in on what's been going on with the pregnancy over the last week. Friday night, I thought I was in labor. I was having contractions for about 2 hours. They were about 12 to 15 minutes apart and the last 45 minutes, they were about 4 minutes apart. I called the doctor and was headed to the hospital. We were at dinner, so we took Jackson and my parents back to the house and Jason an I were on to the hospital. However, the contractions stopped. I knew that if I was in labor, they would not have stopped. I called the doctor back to let her know I was not coming. I have been having alot of pressure, but Tuesday night, I had ALOT of pressure and was up about 10 times. I just knew my water was going to break. This was the same thing that happened with Jackson. It never did. At my visit today, I found out that I am 4 cm dilated. Yes, that's right, I went from 1 cm to 4 cm in one week. I was expecting to have progressed with all the contractions I have been having, but NOT 4 cm. Her head was really low and the doctor was able to feel her head. I am still 50%effaced. She told me to be prepared that she could be here any day now. She does not think I will make it to my appointment next Thursday. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to meet my sweet Savannah!!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
2 comments:
How exciting!!!
Blessings!
I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment