Here is a recent picture of our sweet little girl. It's hard to believe she turned 6 weeks old on Monday. The second time defintley goes faster than the first. She is growing so fast. I got on the floor with her tonight to have a little tummy time. I was suprised at how long she was holdong her head up and looking around. She does really well when lying on your chest, so it was great to see her lying flat and doing so well. I have yet to get pictures or video of it, so I went to get my camera. As I was trying to get a picture of her holding her head up, she rolled from her tummy to her back. I let out a big OMG!! I could not believe she had already rolled over. Jason thought something was wrong. He missed it because he was in another room. I tried to get her to do it again for him and so I could get video, but no luck. :-( She got fussy and was ready to eat. I know there will be many more to come.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
2 comments:
I can't believe she is already 6 weeks!! Where does the time go?
She is adorable!
what a little cutie pie!! :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Post a Comment