Better late than never...I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Slow down and spend time with the ones you love. It's hard to believe that 2008 has come and gone. My sweet little Jackson will soon be 2. Wow!! He will be a teenager before you know it. Savannah is already 6 weeks old. We brought the New Year in with some friend in the mountains. Unfortunately, I did not get many pictures. We hung out in the cabin for the most part. Alison, Savannah, and I took a hour and a half trip to Atlanta to shop one day while the boys hung out. Adam and Jason went on a hike one day while Alison and I took the kids in the town of blueridge. We were really just seeing if there were any cute shops and wanted to get the kids out. It was a really cute town, but I did not take the camera with me. We were hoping to take Jackson on the train while we were there. Unfortunately, it ended on December 31st and would not start back up until March. Our next trip will have to be more kid friendly, especially for Jackson.
| Jackson was so tired on the drive up, but he was determined to watch his bumblebee video. |
No comments:
Post a Comment