Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two months old

I can't believe my sweet little Savannah turned 8 weeks on Monday. Where does time go? She is such a good baby. She is smiling so much these days. She loves it when Jackson is close by. She keeps close eyes on him. :-) She loves to watch him and I love to watch Jackson interact with her. He is such a great Big Brother. When she is in her bouncy on the floor, Jackson loves to sit beside her on the and hold her hand or arm. He loves to talk to her! If he does not see her, he wants to know where she is. He is ALWAYS loving on her. It has amazed me that he has not tried to pick her up yet.
I took Savannah for her 2 month pictures today and she did great!! I am very excited about her pictures this month because she is wearing an outfit that belonged to my sister when she was a baby. I have a picture of Ashley in it and I will scan it for you all to see, but for now, here is Savannah wearing her Aunt Ashley's outfit. Too Cute!!

She looks like a baby doll :-)

Almost got a picture with a smile.... My Little Angel
I wish this was in a white background. I did buy this one too, but had them do a white vintage around it to soften the black so you could see her more. It is VERY cute!

2 comments:

The Jacksons said...

I love them all! Where did you take her to have them done? I have been going to Olan Mills. They are OK there. I still cant believe how fast they are growing. Love!

Stacey said...

I got them done at portrait innovations at Sandhills. They do a great job and are very reasonable.