We had Savannah's two month check up this morning and I got very interesting statistics. Her statistics are:
Weight - 10lbs 4oz (50th percentile)
Height - 22 1/2 in(40th percentile)
Head Circumference - 15 3/4(right at 75th)
Jackson's at two months were:
Weight -10lb 3oz
Height - 21 2/3
Head Circumference - 15 1/2
I find it very interesting how close they are in all three areas. I did not document Jackson's percentiles at this age, but I know he has been in the 5th to 10th percentile for height and weight since birth. It is so funny to me that everyone talks about how big Savannah is and how she is my chunky monkey, but when Jackson was this age, everyone talked about how tiny he was. It appears to me that Savannah is actually smaller than Jackson because she only weighs 1oz more than Jackson was and she is longer. I was a little concerned about how fast her head had grown since her last visit. She was in the 10th percentile at 1 month, and just a month later she is in the 75th percentile. She said she is fine and there is nothing for me to worry about. After I got home and saw Jackson's statistics, I am wondering if they measured it wrong this time. I am not going to worry. We will just see at her next visit. Savannah did very well with her shots. Mommy took it worse than she did. :-( You would think I could have handled it better, considering I have already been through it once. I picked her up and gave her lots of love, and she was fine. My sweet girl...She is such a good baby!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment