We started our month off by making Halloween cookies. Logan, Ava, Hampton, and Reece joined us for the fun. The older kids made cookies and decorated them with icing and sprinkles.
.jpg)
Jackson loved eating the sprinkles just as much as the cookie!
.jpg)
Jackson, Ava, and Logan decorating their cookies! They had Sprinkles with a little bit of a cookie. :-)
We had a great time at Harmon Tree Farms! Last year, Jason did not get to enjoy any of these things because we did them during the week. I wanted to make it a family event this year, so we went on a Sunday and was so glad we did. We took pictures with pumpkins, went on a hay ride, and played with friends. Jason loved the fact that they had deer there. He had to take Jackson to see them and told him all about taking him hunting in a few years. I am not looking forward to that day. I'm not a fan of guns. I will be a basket case that day. Savannah and I will have to go on a serious shopping trip to keep my mind off of it. :-)
A Family Picture at Harmon Tree Farms.jpg)
My Sweet Babies! It was all I could do to get a picture of them together...not much luck on getting a good one of them both looking at the camera and smiling! .jpg)
Sweet Savannah! .jpg)
.jpg)
I love this little girl so much!!
Jackson picking out a pumpkin!
Jackson had the most fun running around and around. The things that make them happy! :-)
I love this boy!!
Silly Daddy and Savannah..Too cute!
Here is our attempt at getting pictures of all the little ones together!.jpg)
We always enjoy going to visit Fox Tree Farms, too! Mr. Fox had a huge pile of hay with pumpkins hidden in it for the kids to find a pumpkin. I thought that was a very neat idea and the kids loved searching for a pumpkin. There is a funny story for this trip. Jackson always loves going to see the animals. However, he was attached to my hip most of the time we visited the animals. Jackson wanted to walk up to the rooster and I'm still not sure what happened, but he was scared to death of that rooster. The rooster kept getting loud and kicking his feet if anyone got too close to him, so I'm guessing that's what happened when Jackson got close to him. I have never seen Jackson act like that around the animals, except with a Gorilla, but he was not having anything to do with that rooster the rest of our trip there. I'm talking not walking in any close proximity to it. It was so funny!
An attempt to get a picture with the girls on our hay ride.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment