Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

This year the Starnes Thanksgiving was held at Bryan and Tami's house. We were so blessed to have everyone together for this special holiday. I was reminded of how blessed I am to have an awesome extended family!! I love getting together with everyone and Jackson just adores all his cousins! I feel so blessed knowing that my little ones will grow up and have a close relationship with them. It means so much to me! Jackson talks about them all the time now and will ask to see them. A big THANKS goes to Tami and Bryan for doing such a great job of putting this all together for us. We had great food, lots of fun, and memories to cherish forever. Our time together went by way to fast and I can't wait to all be together again in just a couple weeks. I wish I would have done better with pictures this year, but I was too busy talking with everyone, that I did not capture everything I would like to have.

A family photo

Grandma with her youngest grand babies!

Sweet Cousins! I LOVE these girls so much! Jackson and Haley jumping on the trampoline. Thank you Katherine for making sure Jackson is being careful! :-)
Uncle Kevin jumping with Jackson. I think Uncle Kevin was having a blast! :-)
The kids(Kevin and Jason, too) had so much fun jumping!
Abigail is so good with Jackson. He loves spending time with her.
Sweet Olivia and Savannah playing the keyboard. Savannah thought this was so much fun!

We also had the Rabon Thanksgiving that evening at my parents house. As always, mom and dad prepared all the food. This year I made two desserts, so we had an abundance of food and dessert. I may be biased, but I think my parents make the best dressing ever!! :-) We loved seeing Uncle Rick for a short period when we got there. It's always good to see him! We also had fun visiting with Aunt Ashley. Jason, Nannie and Papa after dinner. We stayed as close to the kids bed time as we could and had to end our Thanksgiving day. I was sad for it to be over. It was truly a day of Thanksgiving! Thanks Mom and Dad for putting all the hard work you do into preparing such a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for us! I was REALLY bad with not taking pictures at the Rabon Thanksgiving. :-( We were talking, spending quality time, and playing with the kids and I forgot to get my camera out. I did take one picture of Uncle Rick and Savannah before he left and it was a GREAT picture of them. :-)

No comments: